Courses with Hexagon Hive
Hexagon Hive courses are aimed at managers and teams in people-centric businesses. Courses can take place in-house, at remote venues or online – whatever way will work best for you, your people and your business.
Sign up to Mental Health First Aid or Menopause training courses that are engaging and inclusive to help you create a positive mental health culture in your organisation.
Qualifications and CPD Accreditation with Hexagon Hive
Having attended one of our mental health courses, you will receive accredited qualifications on completion.
This means that having been expertly trained in areas that will serve your colleagues, your company and your loved ones better, your staff will receive something tangible to show for their efforts.
The advantages of qualifications and accreditations
- Recognises progress
- Instils confidence
- Allows you to promote your organisation (internally and externally) as leading the way with its mental health ethos and culture.
Working in a way that suits you
This might mean on your business premises, at an external location, or digitally. We can run our courses in whatever way suits you and your company best.
Make life straightforward and cost-effective by training a team or group on your business premises, minimising disruption, as well as travel and accommodation costs.
● The all-inclusive training price covers all the needs of up to 16 delegates
● The course can be consolidated or spread over a number of sessions
● Schedule everything around your organisational needs
● Training together can be a team-building experience that gives you the time, space and opportunity to review policies and procedures in the process
● Regulated national qualification
● Training that complies with statutory legislation
● Assessment and examination papers are included
At a venue
We have hand-picked centralised venues across Brighton and Hove including Jurys Inn, Platf9rm and The Old Ship Hotel, which offer the right location and surroundings to help you get the most from our training sessions.
However, we are flexible in our approach and are more than happy to find a venue that suits you and your team in terms of both size and location. We are more than happy to organise and book this on your behalf.
We know that increasingly, businesses are adopting a flexible approach to office environments, with remote workers based across the county, UK or even the world.
In these instances, the training is just as important (if not more so) as teams work to establish and maintain a sense of unity and togetherness.
Our courses can be run entirely digitally if this is the case, and as with the in-house and remote venue options, can be split into as many interactive sessions as would suit your business best.